Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
Canon launches the CanoScan 9000F Mark II
By PA News Team
05 March 2013 10:59
Canon has announced the launch of the 9600 dpi CCD scanner, the CanoScan 9000F Mark II, complete with advanced software, for exceptional quality, high-speed photo, document and film scanning.
It has replaced the CanoScan 9000F, the Mark II features new My Image Garden software, which provides effortless navigation between scanning functions and features superb photo organising capabilities, including face recognition. For easy document handling, My Image Garden features text recognition (OCR) and PDF file creation, with the ability to add password security to confidential documents. Canon’s helpful Scan to Cloud feature allows users to scan to Evernote or Dropbox cloud services with a touch of a button, while Stitch Assist enables large A3 documents and photos to be scanned in two parts and stitched seamlessly together.
It also includes a range of helpful power-saving features; Auto Power Off automatically turns the scanner off after a select amount of time, and it uses white LED light that requires zero warm-up time for reflective and film scanning.
The CanoScan 9000F Mark II is capable of scanning up to twelve 35mm film strips or 4 mounted slides in a single operation (either positive or negative). It also supports the 120 film format (max. 6x22cm). With Film Automatic Retouching Enhancement Level 3 users can produce quality scans, even from originals suffering from dust, scratches, fading or requiring backlight correction.
- Professional film, photo, slide and document scanner
- High quality scanning
- Fast photo and document scanning: approx. 7 sec for an A4 colour at 300 dpi
- High speed film scanning: approx. 18 sec for 35mm negative at 1200 dpi
- Versatile handling: 12x35mm film strip, 4x35mm mounted slides and 120 format film maximum 6x22cm (filmstrip only)
- Auto Image Correction: Integrated FARE Level 3 removes dust, scratches and corrects fading
- Simple one-touch operation via seven EZ buttons
- Zero warm-up time and lower power consumption with white LED
- Scan to Evernote or Dropbox
- Create secure multi-page PDFs for easy filing
Pricing and availability:
The CanoScan 9000F Mark II is available in the UK and Ireland from April 2013 with an RRP price of £219.
Get in touch
If you have photography tips, reviews, stories, images or videos that you want to share with everyone then get in touch.
Contact us by email on email@example.com or call 01733 468546